Thursday, May 18, 2006

How appalling!

I just heard the most appalling thing. In the workplace, men frequently gather and engage in a discussion which they refer to as "building a b*tch" based upon a selection of "parts" available from the female employees. I was flabbergasted to learn that this occurs in *every* workplace in America, and that I have been kept completely in the dark to date!

I'm rather certain that I know which parts of *me* are being borrowed, hmmmm?

By the way, I *am* serious that I am appalled. Why was *I* never invited to play?

2 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

See, if they knew you were world famous erotica writer Terri Madison, they would quickly recruit your brain into the project.

I never understood the appeal of grabbing the best bits to make a perfect woman. I rather grab all the women and have a Harem, but that's me.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Terri Madison said...

*blush*

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home