Friday, May 19, 2006

Stories from real-life vs. fiction


I am often asked if any of my stories are based upon real life!

The Dumb Blonde Hitchhiker story, which was one of my early works, was something based closely upon a real-life roleplay--where I put my thumb out and got "picked up" by two male friends in a pickup truck!

My story about "Jessica" and her daybed, Picture This which appears on my other blog, is 100% true to life with the exception that I changed her name.

Nine Minutes, which is another flash of mine, is also based upon me getting fed up with hubby's snooze alarm and taking matters into my own mouth--um, hands.

And, finally, the inspiration behind The Need for Speed: I do,indeed, get a breast whipping from hell anytime I bring home a speeding ticket. *blush*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home