Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hot for Teacher!


Caution: spicy content ahead!

One of my "loyal fans" is Tina, a very cute high school teacher with a submissive streak. We met playing "Strip Literati" which I will have to someday post the instructions to if I can remember them!

After beating Tina out of her clothes--and mine would usually be in a crumpled heap on the floor as well, out of sympathy for the poor dear, coupled with the need for unhindered access on my part--I would make her go into the game lounge and make lewd, laviscious statements regarding her desires.

This little game grew until I was giving her other dares. We also have had some very spicy chats over the years--my husband would always know it when I came to bed after cybering with Tina! It was also not uncommon for Tina to be on instant messenger while teaching her class, as I chatted with her and forced her to confess to me her taboo sexual fantasies about some of her students--especially football players which Tina has a particular weakness for!

A couple months ago Tina told me that she was being asked to chaperone for Prom, but that she was having difficulty deciding what to wear. I, of course, immediately stepped in!

Tina would order a pearl thong, and would wear it to Prom.

Last night I got to hear the story. How the thong was driving her insane, even before she began dancing, especially to the fast songs. How a few of her students groped her ass whenever they could--and how she hurried home, barely able to get the door closed before she was burying a dildo in her hot snatch, and a second in her mouth! I sure would have liked to have been there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

I could so go for hot Prom chaperone teacher. That sounds like it would be worth a dozen stories right there.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Terri Madison said...

Perhaps I'll let you borrow the slut for cyber! She'll get your creative juices flowing for sure, as she has for me in the past! Not to mention, other juices of mine...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Shon Richards said...

Terri, how can you make me blush, sit up straight and growl with arousal in so few words?

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

may i suggest a dare for your teacher friend?

have her prove to you that she has lipstick "kiss" marks on the underside of each of her breasts.

if she fails ... threaten her with the punishment of having to take a cab ride wearing nothing but a black dress and strappy sandals. and at the end of her cab ride, she'll have to give the driver her dress as a tip.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home