Friday, May 26, 2006

25 Sexual Things


1. Before I got married I had an affair with a woman. I was addicted to her. I knew I had to break it off before getting married, so I went away with her for one long weekend of continuous sex--knowing that I was going to break it off at the end of the weekend. I just needed to get as much as I could!

2. Two of my friends, who are married, had me strip down to bra and panties and then tied me up and gagged me. As I loudly moaned and struggled to free myself, they proceeded to have sex next to me.

3. I swallow.

4. On the phone, a lover and I were roleplaying me being taken against my will. When I began getting a little loud, I was told "scream your fucking head off if you want, nobody is going to hear you." It drove me absolutely over the edge, and I actually started to get scared because I couldn't stop cumming...

5. I've cum at my desk at work, many times...

6. My hairbrush. *mmmmmmmmmm*! The flat side makes such a gratifying THWACK! against my ass. And the handle...

7. I love licking and sucking my juices off of a hard cock!

8. I carry what I call my "silver bullet"everywhere I go in my purse. Yes, I've had to explain it at the airport.

9. Titty-fucking--a definite yes! While holding my boobs together and teasing my nipples with my fingers, I've been able to make myself cum during breast sex!

10. I deep throat. Best in a 69 with me on top. I love doing this on the floor, facing the sliding door of the closet which is mirrored.

11. My sis was selling her house, near where I worked. A cyber friend had gotten me really worked up one day, so I went there during my lunch hour. I stripped naked and splayed myself out on the breakfast bar and took care of things. I enjoyed the way my screams echoed through the empty house--until a realtor came to show the house. I barely got dressed in time, and walked past the surprised realtor and couple--holding my lace bra in my hand. That couple bought sis' house. I often wonder if they eat at the breakfast bar.

12. If I bring home a speeding ticket, I hand it to my husband as if I'm a child bringing home a bad report card. I then make him a nice dinner, with virtually no speaking. When he comes to the bedroom, he finds me naked, kneeling, hands behind my back and the handle of the cat o' nine tails clenched between my teeth. My lovely twins get it once for every mph over the limit.

13. I'm completely shaved--feel free to check my work with your tongue!

14. One of my favorite roleplays is "UglyGirl". Hubby degrades me and tells me about women he saw or fucked that day (fictionalizing the latter part) and how much sexier they are than me. Tells me how lousy I am at blowjobs, and that I should be thankful to lick his balls or do anything he pleases, because nobody else will ever want me. I'm a "cow" and my 36-D's are "udders". Puts me in reverse cowgirl or doggystyle or has me cover with a pillow "so I don't have to see your ugly face". Then cums all over said face. It ends with him backing off and watching me finish myself off with my fingers--then he always tells me how sexy I am.

15. Touch my navel with your tongue and you can own me. You had better have me restrained though!

16. Tattoo--maybe. *giggle*

17. I love being caught masturbating on my bed--he strips and kneels by my head, grabs my hair and fucks my mouth while I keep right on playing.

18. Anal--just with toys, solo and with the woman from #1. She told me that "back there" belonged to her alone, and I have obeyed!

19. On the ground floor of the building where I work, there is a dark area beneath the stairwell. If I ever work up enough courage, I am going to go there, strip naked and masturbate. It's a wide open space and just a couple of feet away from people walking up and down the stairs, but nobody would be likely to walk over and look underneath.

20. I love having cum all over my face or in my hair.

21. When I was writing Second Place, I was working on a chapter where the protagonist ("Terri") gets particularly degraded and humiliated. I was imagining the things happening to me--and had to stop every couple of lines to fuck myself.

22. Car sex in the parking garage where I work--countless times solo, a few times with my husband.

23. Right now I have a red handprint on my ass, a hickie on my collarbone and a bruise on my thigh. My jaw is numb--it often takes an extra long time to get my morning protein shake.

24. Dressing room adventures--solo, with my husband and with the girl in #1. The last item was partially witnessed by a poor husband in the dressing room area whose wife had obviously dragged him along shopping. I'm taking a wild guess that she got very lucky that night and is still oblivious as to why.

25. I am on my way to my shower, where a waterproof toy and my pulsating shower head are patiently waiting for me.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

#11 really made me smile. I think I'd buy that house too.

6:54 AM  
Blogger Terri Madison said...

I worked on this list for the Blogstormz writing challenge--only to discover that "25 Sexual Things" was last month's theme!

They always said that I would be late for my own funeral. Probably, because knowing me I would be at home in the shower masturbating while everyone wondered where I was!

(Self-necrophilia--and the Terri Madison show has now reached a new low)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Shon Richards said...

Self-necrophilia is creepy but you pull it off well :)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Terri Madison said...

#11 really made me smile. I think I'd buy that house too.

And as I walked past the realty lady and the couple, I mumbled "I'll take it!"

11:07 AM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Ms. Madison ...great list. Most of us had difficulty completing ours but yours seemed to flow quite easily.
I just discovered you thru Blogstormz...mind if I link you thru my site?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Terri Madison said...

Yes, please do link, hon!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding #12 ... rather than clenched between your teeth, it should be clenched between your ass cheeks, and you hold it there no matter how long it takes for your husband to show up.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you need this: http://incestsites.org you really made smile too.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://hardcoresites.org/hardcorelesbians.html

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home