Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hurt me so good

I am thinking about one of those plastic runner mats which one would use to protect a heavily trafficked carpet area. To be more specific, I am thinking of the sharp protrusions on the bottom side of the mat, which adhere it to the carpet. In my fantasy my lover flips the mat over, then strips me naked and lays me down on top of all those sharp little bumps, then climbs on top of me and fucks the hell out of me. My back, my ass are screaming out as he puts all of his weight on me. I'm digging my nails into his back and cumming all over his cock, oh gawwwwd does it hurt! Not nearly as much as when he stands and pulls me to a kneeling position on the mat, and presents his cock to me to lick and suck my juices off of it....

7 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

Oh wow, I have forgotten about those. You're right, they would be awesome for painful sex. I need to see if I can find one.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, yes, I've thought about the evil potential in those mats. And a lot of potential it is.

For instance, I could roll you up in it, and then roll you back and forth.

If I weren't feeling quite so evil, I could lay a blanket over the mat, moderating the cruel spikes...somewhat.

I could cut out a seat cover from one, and make you sit on it while you type my letters....

As long as I'm here, I'd just like to say that I'm delighted to have stumbled across your blog. I have cherished your stories, especially the "Second Place" epic, since not long after I first went online.

Yummy.

1:10 AM  
Blogger ArkayToday said...

There's a scene in the movie Shag where Big Bob (Jay Baker) turns to Melaina (Bridget Fonda--I'd do her) and says, as seductively as a redneck bohunk can, "Girl, you make me think."

That comment seems appropriate here. That and "thanks."

8:20 AM  
Blogger Percy said...

Carpet saver....now that is a good idea.. wow...

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done that, left little red dots all over emma's front for a long time, very fun

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cherrie said...

Well, Shon would like that, especially if there was a little spanking involved. But the bed of nails aspect doesn't do much for me. Give me 600 thread cotton sheets and I'll be happy . . .

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic idea for someone who can take a lot of pain. I have to remember this one.

I can think of some variations on this that are yummy too...

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home